Florida Gator Head

ljr1977

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is for sarah...looks good

this is for jeff.... :dunno

:dunno

I can speak for myself thank you and it doesnt look good........It looks AWESOME......I wasnt aware that the gator logo has black in it...I thought it only had blue, green and orange....Like Jeff's has and TA's does have the black so its not right.....I will say that TA's looks nice but it's not the real logo like jeff's is.......

I like Jeff's better........Great job Baby.....

Looks great Jeff!!!! My table top took me almost an hour to make with a stencil! And I prefer to hand cut when a graphic is large because it's easier to keep it clean imo ! I plot smaller graphics when I put then on cars though! Doing tint graphics on cars is just putting alittle more spice into the trade imo that keeps me enjoying what I do!!! Storefront tint graphics is where you can make the money with it because you can sell it as signage and get more money then digital printing!!!!

Looks fantastic! I have a friend that is a huge Gator's fan and I'd love to make her something and wanted to know if you had this in an .eps file that you would share? If so, my e-mail is aheigl@nc.rr.com

Thank you!

Guest arcwindowtinting
I made this today and havent stuck it to glass yet, wait for that florida gator fan? lol..

I prepped this head today "I put it together and its ready to be shipped..." , because the release liner/clear is stil on it. this took me no time at all and cant believe how much I payed for the colored tint, but its well worth it. I got so many colors in stock and im ready to do more logos with color..this gator head and a Hello Kitty, which both are posted in this thread....ive started calling these shadowart and glass tatto's. when they are plased on glass they can make designs/logos threw the interior of your car, from the sun shining threw them.

this is done at rollin sound 7727 blanding blvd jax florida 32244 904-772-8301

GATOR.jpg

cwhitegator.jpg

cleargator.jpg

hlloekittyonablanket.jpg

Nice job Jeff. Can you tell me the best place to get some colored film? I've been wanting to try some glass tattos. Got a friend in the sign business, he said we could give it a shot on his plotter.

I get my whiteout and black out from SunTek I get a better $$$ from them than I was johnson

yea but the product is way better than sintek...lol...I mean suntek...had a few 1 year old back glass that I had to redue last month that was done at a dealer and used suntek...will never compete with Llumar though the money makes you :dunno

Archived