Land Rover curved small rear quarter

Guest walestint

Guest walestint
They are cake once their out, not nearly as bad as they look... :thumb

how do you define cake :gay some cakes are hard, especially the ones my missus bakes

read the post from tintim, that sounds bang on for doing this window, not quite cake, more of a scone :thumb

...I take them out, also, get the glass hot to touch befor shriking and use a low soap mix in your water when appling then the adhesive has more chance to bond...anyway, I hate them piles of :thumb I also take out the rear glass and there as tight ass a nuns cu"t but a doddle to tint...

Guest Sunlimited
They are cake once their out, not nearly as bad as they look... :thumb

how do you define cake :gay some cakes are hard, especially the ones my missus bakes

read the post from tintim, that sounds bang on for doing this window, not quite cake, more of a scone :gay

My wife cooks like Betty Crocker :thumb

Guest Tintim

First one of these we did came back twice in the space of 6 months as the film on the off side one lifted. They are agricultural vehicles and as such are exposed to damp, condensation etc - which is the reason the film lifted and the reason we laqcuered them. If I remember correctly one side was worse then the other.

Its sod's law talking about these - I bet we get one in soon :dunno

ahhhh we have one of these in our shop at the moment.

almost 7pm still working on it!

next time one comes in to my shop Im charging double or telling them we're booked out!

wow a bit of time and patience we got it on! looks good too - customer happy!

lots of heat and apply pressure we used a coffee cup wrapped in a cloth to hold the film down - slow but the best way and faster than having to take the glass out!

Guest Smashy

Pain in the arris, I did them for a customer and struggled like hell. Guy from a paint shop came in and said the other local tinting companies bring them in to be sprayed as they are virtually impossible. Took me a couple of hours to do a pair and they kept lifting.

Because of that they weren't the cleanest installation I've ever done but we got the film on.

Customer was happy that's the main thing.

Archived