Ford Truck 3-piece Sliders

Guest tint51

Guest tint51

anyone have experience cutting templates for Ford Truck sliders.. 3 piece. 5%....Need any tips..

Should I trim the rubber in the inside after I Cutout the shape??

Guest tint51
always found them to be kinda hard, usually A LOT of dirt in the older ones...cut on the outside, trim film on the inside at the top

k, sounds like a plan.. I've done with a com.cut templte before but they were still not that great..

Guest Drummmer69

I cut the outer pieces on the outside of the truck a little bigger, trim on the inside w/o peeling liner, and cut the 2 inner pieces on the inside of p/u gives a much cleaner edge. good luck with the dirt!!! Scrub with a white scrubbie, scrub again...still getting dirt on ptowel, scrub again. Run your knife along the gaskets seperating them a little easier. when appling tint dont spray window, instead spray the hell outta the film.

Guest tint51
I cut the outer pieces on the outside of the truck a little bigger, trim on the inside w/o peeling liner, and cut the 2 inner pieces on the inside of p/u gives a much cleaner edge. good luck with the dirt!!! Scrub with a white scrubbie, scrub again...still getting dirt on ptowel, scrub again. Run your knife along the gaskets seperating them a little easier. when appling tint dont spray window, instead spray the hell outta the film.

Great tips thanks a lot.. someday I will be this great....!

Guest fredstinting
anyone have experience cutting templates for Ford Truck sliders.. 3 piece. 5%....Need any tips..

I ALWAYS CUT THE CENTER OF THE SLIDING FROM THE INSIDE AND AND THE 2 BIG TRIANGLE LOOKING WINDOWS FROM THE OUTSIDE AND CUT IT REAL TIGHT

Guest Sunlimited

If it's a new one you can't trim the inside...Its all plastic instead of rubber :dunno

Guest GreenCove

:dunno

Guest tint51

I ALWAYS CUT THE CENTER OF THE SLIDING FROM THE INSIDE AND AND THE 2 BIG TRIANGLE LOOKING WINDOWS FROM THE OUTSIDE AND CUT IT REAL TIGHT

I was thinking that would work that way to cut first.. Thanks.

Guest tint51

I was thinking that would work that way to cut first.. Thanks.

Archived