Waterless Car wash Formula

Guest Drummmer69

yeah for sure...Ive done a bunch of cars for the guy that owns Under Armour here in B-more, but his "driver" would bring his cars up to our shop and use that stuff/try to sell me that stuff....and I didnt want to point it out, but this black Range Rover was straight violated, scratches all over the place...good to wash an already clean car with, but thats about it

Guest scottydosnntkno

I think it all depends on the care of the person using it, and the type of towels used. I use the plushest microfibers I can find, and have zero issues with any type of scratching on my car. Granted, I wax/wheel it every two months or so, but even still the paint looks better than the day it was built.

I use it every couple days in the winter time, regardless of how dirty/salty the car is, and it still works fine every time.

Guest crisR
Anybody got any experience using the new waterless car wash stuff??? Is it worth the money?

All Ive heard about is good stuff....

I think its a great idea!! (if it works, and doesnt scratch) What a way to go "Green"

A family friend of ours owns a www.detailxperts.net car wash franchise of Detailxperts. My dad wanted to tried so I gave it a shot as well. It was great. Same thing with using water. I mean the dirt has been removed, no scratches.. very fine! Not to mention that it is eco friendly. If I remember it correctly, it's like about a pint of water to clean 15 vehicles, compare to 40 gallons per vehicle with the ordinary car wash conveyor. Well, you must give it a try!

Guest Auslander

There is a franchise called Pronto Wash that uses a dry wash. I worked with them in South FL for a while. It really impressed me TBH. I thought for sure it would scratch the hell out of the car. The only problem we saw was that, at night, under mall parking lot lights it shows up as rainbow streaky. Looked really bad on glass. Other than that, I'd say it's a nice option to have.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

About a year ago, our largest and most popular shopping mall opened up an Auto Spa, that is a dry wash. I've never taken my car there so I don't know the results. It was a big deal when it opened up though. Media exposure and all that.

Guest wecomeclean

Not tired but heard about it so much that it saves time and money and you don't have risk of scratching!!!!it is very environment friendly i have heard that 40 gallons water its used to wash one car so these much of water will be saved definitely.so it is simply superb!!!!

Guest linearossa

Everybody should need to first understood what waterless means.when people first hear the term they automatically think it means using absolutely no water at all. While this would be nice, it's not realistic.it means using significantly less water than the other methods available to consumers

Archived