Nexfill from Korea

Jack

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youngazntinter
It is VERY thin and creases easily. That being said any opinions?

they crease ez becuz they're thin???

I don't use them but like most of the 1ply films,, they crease bcuz they're thin...

I don't use them but like most of the 1ply films,, they crease bcuz they're thin...

soooo... just to be clear.. they crease ez becuz they're thin ?? or they crease bcuz they're thin ??

Which is it .. I'm so confused! :nope:thumb

Guest youngazntinter

soooo... just to be clear.. they crease ez becuz they're thin ?? or they crease bcuz they're thin ??

Which is it .. I'm so confused! :nope:thumb

im sorry for ur confusion but that's just my opinion~ I can't ever work wit those thin films....

I saw where these guys (NEXFIL) are advertising... I contacted them via email for pricing info and etc.

WOW! they have 60" rolls 2 ply with lifetime warranties against color change, adhesive failure, etc. for $ cheap! and the 1 ply film is REALLY cheap!!

Since Bekaert was quoted in the same magazine as moving away from automotive "because of commoditization" (that is auto film standards have reached a point where almost all films are universally made the same and the quality is very similar from one maker to another), it makes me wonder if we have all been paying too much for what we put on? :bingo

Wouldn't be funny to think that the Big Manufactures would all lose out to the Koreans if "commoditization" REALLY were happening to auto film??

I don't know for sure, I'm just sayin' :lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno

I saw where these guys (NEXFIL) are advertising.. I contacted them via email for pricing info and etc.

WOW! they have 60" rolls 2 ply with lifetime warranties against color change, adhesive failure, etc. for $ cheap! and the 1 ply film is REALLY cheap!!

Since Bekaert was quoted in the same magazine as moving away from automotive "because of commoditization" (that is auto film standards have reached a point where almost all films are universally made the same and the quality is very similar from one maker to another), it makes me wonder if we have all been paying too much for what we put on? :bingo

Wouldn't be funny to think that the Big Manufactures would all lose out to the Koreans if "commoditization" REALLY were happening to auto film??

I don't know for sure, I'm just sayin' :lol2

while most high end auto films are the same, I.e a lifetime dyed from EWF is the same as a lifeitme dyed from Global, there are always cheap films out there.

to some extent I think there are huge margins in the film manufacturing, just as there are huge margins in the installation of the product.

to some extent the construction is the same, but the products are much lesser quality on the cheaper films. Hence why some films fade after 6 months, and other films last for 5 years in FL/AZ sun.

There will always be high end films, and low end films, its up to you which you choose to install.

I saw where these guys (NEXFIL) are advertising.. I contacted them via email for pricing info and etc.

Since Bekaert was quoted in the same magazine as moving away from automotive "because of commoditization" (that is auto film standards have reached a point where almost all films are universally made the same and the quality is very similar from one maker to another), it makes me wonder if we have all been paying too much for what we put on? :klingon

I don't know for sure, I'm just sayin' :boogie

That what I told many years ago here..... As far as I know NEXFIL have plans to open factory in USA too....And also they are selling in USA under different brand....

You know one of the reasons............ closed offices in EU?

They pay toooo much to their managers.....And all that was included to price.

Not supertechnology - but just managers salary....

Archived