Nexfill from Korea

Jack

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest auricwealth
they are the largest manufacturer from Korea???

I'm not sure but I think N-tech has the only 72 inch machine in Korea. :thumb

Cheers

Stan

any korean larger than garware ???

Hey Leo, I tried to send you a message and your mailbox is full. I then clicked the mail link and sent you a message.

Did you get it?

And I replied You :nope

My direct e-mail dartz@... or dartZfilmZ@gmail.com - but I replied You, I can ansd easy :thumb

I'm not sure but I think N-tech has the only 72 inch machine in Korea. :beer

Cheers

Stan

Seems so ....They start from sandpaper manufacturing :lol2

I'm not sure but I think N-tech has the only 72 inch machine in Korea. :lol2

Cheers

Stan

any korean larger than garware ???

What means larger?

In turnover?

In films volume?

In employes number?

Guest Diamond Tints
production volume or sales value. :lol

Dude who are you? You seem to know tons on economics and the film industry, Something doesn't add up with you, Not meaning any offence but theres more to you than your letting on :)

Dude who are you? You seem to know tons on economics and the film industry, Something doesn't add up with you, Not meaning any offence but theres more to you than your letting on :)

:lol not your average tinter........................ but I like them even if they ruin it for me making top poster :)

So....................... now the famous TintDude phrase ................................. Where ya from :popcorn

:) not your average tinter........................ but I like them even if they ruin it for me making top poster :lol

So....................... now the famous TintDude phrase ................................. Where ya from :)

Good question..... I'm curious about the 'who' part, the where I think I've got..... Western Australia..... So I have a question for you Auric.... Are you Auric or is it

AU (Australia) Ric Wealth? :popcorn

Archived