NEWBIE Seat Cordoba Rear Window

Guest Shrek

Hi there im a newbie starting out and wanted some help with the back window on a 53reg Seat cordoba.

Tips with cutting the film as there is no rubber seal on the window and looking at it if u cut it to the shape of the glass and shrink it, it aint going to fit on the inside any tip and pics would be great.

Thanks

Doug

Guest shadowline
Hi there im a newbie starting out and wanted some help with the back window on a 53reg Seat cordoba.

Tips with cutting the film as there is no rubber seal on the window and looking at it if u cut it to the shape of the glass and shrink it, it aint going to fit on the inside any tip and pics would be great.

Thanks

Doug

Right lets get this straight? you are concerned that the glass doesnt go up to the rubber seal on the edge? Mate 90% of windows are like this these days and are cake, if you normally do windows with the glass up to the rubber these are a walk in the path, im sorry I really dont understand what the issue is?

Forget the last message I was half asleep lol.

I relise what I put in the question and now look silly its the first time I have done tinting in years I did like few friends. Like 10 years ago when I was 17 and it didnt matter how it looked lol those where the days.

I need to trim to the shape of the glass first then do a shrink method I choose.

Then trim it to the black border that is already on my window and install to that.

That sound better right sorry.

Guest shadowline
eht I was asing is if I cut to the out edge of the glass. Then shrink will it just fit the inside fine. dont want to make mess and look silly.

Yep do that and you wont look silly

eht I was asing is if I cut to the out edge of the glass. Then shrink will it just fit the inside fine. dont want to make mess and look silly.

Yep do that and you wont look silly

U no what I was asking like I said I am a newbie I seen alot of vids here and there and on my car there is a black border all the way around the rear window and just wanted to no where to cut to that was all did want it to look a mess. If I cut it to the size of the window it wont fit on the inside will it.

Archived