Erickson and ASWF

Guest pierre

Guest scottydosnntkno
Hello everyone, thank you for your understanding and patience with us during the initial stages of business. As you can imagine we are very busy and trying to keep up is difficult right now. For everyone who asked for samples we sent what was requested in the email, if it was not specified we sent the Performer series as it is the line most used and asked for. I personally do not handle the domestic accounts, the emails sent to me have been forwarded to our domestic sales team. I would like to ask anyone who needs assistance to contact our office at 702-853-4800, it is not efficient for us to try to keep a business relationship through TintDude as we have inquiries coming from all directions, please call or email (sales@aswf.com).

Again our manufacturing doors are open to anyone who would like to visit us and take a tour to draw their own conclusions, please feel free to contact us for an appointment. The office number again is 702-853-4800. Thanks again for your patience.

I had "specifically" specified in my email what type of film I wanted, a non-metal lifetime film, and was sent a metallized HP film :lol2

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I guess you really can't complain for free stuff thought right?

I called up Eddie and he sent me two 15' 36" rolls, I was happy to get that. No complaints here. I received the color stable 35% and the performer 20%. I used the 20% on a Jetta from one of my dealer accounts on Saturday and the film was easy to shrink and work with. It had a completely different look than Suntek and the old American Standard. It seemed a bit blueish to me but looked nice. My only concern was the clear coat seemed to scratch a bit easy, but not too bad. I'll try the 35 this week

Guest scottydosnntkno
I had "specifically" specified in my email what type of film I wanted, a non-metal lifetime film, and was sent a metallized HP film :lol2

Damn Scotty you complain about everything huh? :blah

well in trying to give their films a fair shot, I want to sample what I know. I deal strictly with dyed lifetime films, and don't know how HP films handle/shrink/etc etc. I can't compare the color to QDP or TB since their not HP, I can't compare the thickness since their different types of film, etc.

Hello everyone, thank you for your understanding and patience with us during the initial stages of business. As you can imagine we are very busy and trying to keep up is difficult right now. For everyone who asked for samples we sent what was requested in the email, if it was not specified we sent the Performer series as it is the line most used and asked for. I personally do not handle the domestic accounts, the emails sent to me have been forwarded to our domestic sales team. I would like to ask anyone who needs assistance to contact our office at 702-853-4800, it is not efficient for us to try to keep a business relationship through TintDude as we have inquiries coming from all directions, please call or email (sales@aswf.com).

Again our manufacturing doors are open to anyone who would like to visit us and take a tour to draw their own conclusions, please feel free to contact us for an appointment. The office number again is 702-853-4800. Thanks again for your patience.

I had "specifically" specified in my email what type of film I wanted, a non-metal lifetime film, and was sent a metallized HP film :dumbass

That's style.

The theory: "When customer will got %&$#, he will contact us again and remember us".

Guest littleelmdad

Does your film last as long as your sales reps.  62 working days as a sales rep. in TX is a very short time.  Window film business owners buy from sales reps they know and trust.  Turnover  of sales reps that they have trusted from the 1990's does not look good on a New Manufacture of film  in  a highly competetive market like TEXAS.  Enjoy your Vodka from Russia.

Does your film last as long as your sales reps.  62 working days as a sales rep. in TX is a very short time.  Window film business owners buy from sales reps they know and trust.  Turnover  of sales reps that they have trusted from the 1990's does not look good on a New Manufacture of film  in  a highly competetive market like TEXAS.  Enjoy your Vodka from Russia.

Leo always enjoyes his vodka ... Between his lady's he will break for a drink! He actually is building armored SUV type autos for the richer people of the world now.

I can bet you a dollar he isn't putting aswf on anything.

lEDad, welcome to the forum... How long you been in the film business total?

Cheers

Stan

I can't really understand how the film distributor in business against all of his accounts that doesn't make any sense to me. I mean I feed your family and you take the food out of my familys mouth i would neaver buy from a compamy that would do that. Greed not good.

Overheard

Please thread carefully Mr Chraghchian. Two Asian scammers are preparing to ambush you for a big claim after SEMA. They consistently target new US factories by placing big orders and seek compensations for unreasonable product defects, making money from both supplier and customers.

Archived