Erickson and ASWF

Guest pierre

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintguy31707

Did I miss something ? Are these the same people that were just banned for spamming the forums?...

--- If I'm way off and this post is dumb then by all means delete it----

Did I miss something ? Are these the same people that were just banned for spamming the forums?...

One of them was banned for representing himself as a customer, I've deleted those threads.

interesting...with only 54 posts you pick up on that. you been lurking long? :lol2

Erickson staff could you please clear up a question of mine. Will you be owning or running a retail dealership out of the Erickson plant in Las Vegas similar to former ASWF/SunTek operation? All three of these companies had the same owner and were run out of the same location. Many of your potential customers would be concerned about you possibly competing against them at an unfair pricing advantage. Your response is appreciated.

SunTek West (Wholesale)

414 W. Chevy Chase Drive

Glendale, CA 91204

Toll Free: 888.511.5800

Fax: 818.239.3883

Email: sales@suntekfilms.net

AWSF (Wholesale)

414 West Chevy Chase Drive

Glendale, California 91204

Tint Studio (Retail)

Listed Owner: Pierre Chraghchian

Glendale California 91204

Thanks for the question. We will not have a retail operation in Las Vegas, we now manufacture our own line of products and will sell directly to our customers/distributors. In Glendale we were the distributors for SunTek and sold SunTek, we then introduced our own custom line of film under ASWF because of our customers demands for different shades and mainly better priced High Performance products (mainly the 5%). The retail operation has been sold, it was originally leased to a local tinter. SunTek and ASWF was sold out of the same location because it came from the same location (CLC), it was never anything that the SunTek factory didn't know about, it was never Korean film or anything else people here are guessing.

Nobody here asked about Korea :lol2

mainly better priced High Performance products

Do You know any other sales ways except "cheaper-than-next-door"?

Guest vclimber
Erickson staff could you please clear up a question of mine. Will you be owning or running a retail dealership out of the Erickson plant in Las Vegas similar to former ASWF/SunTek operation? All three of these companies had the same owner and were run out of the same location. Many of your potential customers would be concerned about you possibly competing against them at an unfair pricing advantage. Your response is appreciated.

SunTek West (Wholesale)

414 W. Chevy Chase Drive

Glendale, CA 91204

Toll Free: 888.511.5800

Fax: 818.239.3883

Email: sales@suntekfilms.net

AWSF (Wholesale)

Glendale, California 91204

Tint Studio (Retail)

Listed Owner: Pierre Chraghchian

Glendale California 91204

Thanks for the question. We will not have a retail operation in Las Vegas, we now manufacture our own line of products and will sell directly to our customers/distributors. In Glendale we were the distributors for SunTek and sold SunTek, we then introduced our own custom line of film under ASWF because of our customers demands for different shades and mainly better priced High Performance products (mainly the 5%). The retail operation has been sold, it was originally leased to a local tinter. SunTek and ASWF was sold out of the same location because it came from the same location (CLC), it was never anything that the SunTek factory didn't know about, it was never Korean film or anything else people here are guessing.

Thank you. As you know there is a lot of information available via the internet and some is true and the rest is probably not. We just like to verify what we see and hear and appreciate your help so that disinformation does not spread. CLC/SunTek approached a lot of us with a few years back with a ceramic film in an ASWF box. The connection between SunTek/ASWF back then is understandable, however the concern from many dealers is in a distributor owning a retail dealership as sole owner and contractor holding the license #. Leasing it to a local tinter does not change the fact that a distributor owned a retail dealership and held the contractor's license. It is hard to do business with a supplier that competes against you and yet this seems to be a common occurrence in the window film industry.

I'm curious. Now that the retail operation is sold why is Alex Sardarian still the registrant? Was it sold to him?

Guest tintguy31707

interesting...with only 54 posts you pick up on that. you been lurking long? :lol2

3 years... I just made this account there seems to be usage gaps for me by the time I come back my account is either gone or I forgot what the hell it was.

Archived