2010 Lacrosse

Guest GreenCove

Guest GreenCove

new lacrosse takes a lil more time....felt on the sides like a ford and tight....rear glass brake light and tray is kinda high....not a real tough car but not a cake walk like the last model

Guest scottydosnntkno
new lacrosse takes a lil more time....felt on the sides like a ford and tight....rear glass brake light and tray is kinda high....not a real tough car but not a cake walk like the last model

the glass itself is just as easy to do it just takes a little more time because of the felts. They do pull out though if you give them a little tug

Guest GreenCove

the glass itself is just as easy to do it just takes a little more time because of the felts. They do pull out though if you give them a little tug

yea they are pretty flat its just the felt and the tightness ...plus it was my last car late yesterday afternoon so I was thinking I could slam it right quick and then I realized it was the new body style....next one wont be as bad

I have one of these in tomorrow and have never done one..so to clarify, the gaskets around the perimeter do or do not pull out for easier install ?

Guest GreenCove
I have one of these in tomorrow and have never done one..so to clarify, the gaskets around the perimeter do or do not pull out for easier install ?

I did not pull them out ...they didnt look like they could be pulled? I have done a few more lately and they are not that bad to tuck as long as you dont trim them too big , just alot different from last years model...package tray is kinda tight against the bottom of the glass but not the end of the world

Guest scottydosnntkno

I was thinking old body style at first, I thought '11 was the new style, not '10. On the '10, you can't pull them, but they don't cause any problems. See above for instructions

Guest Tint Legend

Simple car TintWizard. No need in pulling side seals, plenty of room behind brake light. Bottom seals pull out real easy just pull top of door panel back and yank them. When putting seals back just make sure plastic clips on top of door panel go back over metal tabs. :boogie

Simple car TintWizard. No need in pulling side seals, plenty of room behind brake light. Bottom seals pull out real easy just pull top of door panel back and yank them. When putting seals back just make sure plastic clips on top of door panel go back over metal tabs. :smoker

I read this after tinting the car (isn't that always the case :beer) :beer

:DD on this post , very accurate. There's no issues with this car (bulldozer in hand) :beer Quite a sloped back glass though for a sedan :beer

Guest GreenCove

thanks for the info on popping the panels back...I will have to try that next time, I thought about trying that on the first one but didnt want to break a panel or any clips :smoker

Guest Tint Legend
Simple car TintWizard. No need in pulling side seals, plenty of room behind brake light. Bottom seals pull out real easy just pull top of door panel back and yank them. When putting seals back just make sure plastic clips on top of door panel go back over metal tabs. :spit

I read this after tinting the car (isn't that always the case :lol2) :sad

:lol2 on this post , very accurate. There's no issues with this car (bulldozer in hand) :lol Quite a sloped back glass though for a sedan :)

Anytime TW, Im here to help where I can and learn where I can :lol2

Archived