Nice Tool Box On Wheels

:dunno $80 pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many windows to pay for that! :beer

I didnt say I couldnt afford it, I just meant it was a little pricey for what it is made of.

I didnt say you couldnt afford it. I bet some wealthy people think that what you charge to do what you do is "pricey" too...lets take a surgeon for example. To them I would have the same response. " :beer $X a square foot pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many surgeries to pay for that! :spit "

But here is a question....where was it made???

:dunno $80 pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many windows to pay for that! :spit

I didnt say I couldnt afford it, I just meant it was a little pricey for what it is made of.

I didnt say you couldnt afford it. I bet some wealthy people think that what you charge to do what you do is "pricey" too...lets take a surgeon for example. To them I would have the same response. " :beer $X a square foot pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many surgeries to pay for that! :spit "

:beer

:rollin $80 pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many windows to pay for that! :boogie

I didnt say you couldnt afford it. I bet some wealthy people think that what you charge to do what you do is "pricey" too...lets take a surgeon for example. To them I would have the same response. " :rollin $X a square foot pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many surgeries to pay for that! :bingo "

:crazy

The "where was it made" was in reference to the price. you are not only paying for "what it's made of". There are other things to consider. Union wages, shipping rates, how many middle men it had to go through to get to the store....etc., etc., etc.

Sorry, guess the question was a bit over your head. :thumb

:rollin $80 pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many windows to pay for that! :boogie

I didnt say you couldnt afford it. I bet some wealthy people think that what you charge to do what you do is "pricey" too...lets take a surgeon for example. To them I would have the same response. " :rollin $X a square foot pricey.....too funny! it would take SOOOOOOOOOO many surgeries to pay for that! :bingo "

:crazy

The "where was it made" was in reference to the price. you are not only paying for "what it's made of". There are other things to consider. Union wages, shipping rates, how many middle men it had to go through to get to the store....etc., etc., etc.

Sorry, guess the question was a bit over your head. :thumb

Freekin Canadians!!!

:poke

Archived