inkscape help

Guest rovert

Hi there iam new to this site, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have used Computercut for a few years now for cutting window tint. Now I want to get into vinyl but iam super new to it, I have been using computercuts images to work but I dont know how to vectorize graphics. Gary from computercut was kind enough to tell me that I could download inkscape for free to use with my Omega 100 plotter. But I dont know how to take my pictures and bring them into inkscape and vectorize them and I dont know how to import them into my comptercut program,

Can someone please help a fellow tinter out in his time of need???

Thanks

Trevor

Hi there iam new to this site, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have used Computercut for a few years now for cutting window tint. Now I want to get into vinyl but iam super new to it, I have been using computercuts images to work but I dont know how to vectorize graphics. Gary from computercut was kind enough to tell me that I could download inkscape for free to use with my Omega 100 plotter. But I dont know how to take my pictures and bring them into inkscape and vectorize them and I dont know how to import them into my comptercut program,

Can someone please help a fellow tinter out in his time of need???

Thanks

Trevor

should be under the first list import export is under the "file"

Archived