Audi A5 Amp Problem

Guest Crackz

by the way a voice coil is covered in a resin that would prodect it(the wire coil) as far as it "GETTING WET " messing up a speaker yes its possible......... "NOT A AMP"

you have no clue bro a dead short in any speaker can fry the amp I have been doing 12 volt installs for 19 years and water is a dead short so put this on :boogieand sit in the corner until you feel liking making another retarded video :

:twocents:thumb

by the way a voice coil is covered in a resin that would prodect it(the wire coil) as far as it "GETTING WET " messing up a speaker yes its possible......... "NOT A AMP"

you have no clue bro a dead short in any speaker can fry the amp I have been doing 12 volt installs for 19 years and water is a dead short so put this on :thumb and sit in the corner until you feel like making another retarded video :lol

ok some if a voice wasnt protected in resign then it wouldnt work at at...yea you know a whole bunch about this.. :lol you surely dont know how a voice coil works...you should realy read about..because you are so far off!

lol...dead short doesnt come from a speaker getting wet...

is there anyone on this board who doesn't fock with you jeff? :thumb says alot about the type of person you come across as. wonder what you're like in person. :lol I bet sarah will be along anytime to tell us how great you are though. :lol

is there anyone on this board who doesn't fock with you jeff? :thumb says alot about the type of person you come across as. wonder what you're like in person. :lol I bet sarah will be along anytime to tell us how great you are though. :lol

sorry blade she is no longer with us....is doesnt matter if im f/with or not when your wrong ill let you know....im not a know it all at all....I do know I have never fried any electronic whike tinting a window!

I did even see it as f-ing with me at all...thought it was just fun and games....

makes you wonder blade dont it? there is alot of guys that have started to follow the negative trend...thats funny

sorry blade she is no longer with us....

Divorce Court! :err

No longer with "Us"? ...or no longer with You? :err

:poop

divorce court, funny I like that..lmao

:poop no longer working for rolling sound...im sure she will still sign on ever blue moon or so?