Audi A5 Amp Problem

Guest Crackz

is there anyone on this board who doesn't fock with you jeff? :poop says alot about the type of person you come across as. wonder what you're like in person. :err I bet sarah will be along anytime to tell us how great you are though. :err

sorry blade she is no longer with us....is doesnt matter if im f/with or not when your wrong ill let you know....im not a know it all at all....I do know I have never fried any electronic whike tinting a window!

I did even see it as f-ing with me at all...thought it was just fun and games....

makes you wonder blade dont it? there is alot of guys that have started to follow the negative trend...thats funny

Jeff I want to make something clear to you so you do not think you have started something new.the company I work for has been doing window film graphics of all types for over 40 YEARS and I have pics to prove it so I just don’t want you to be thinking you have started something new.and that would be positive or negative or what ever else you would call it. :poop

:err

I'll second that. I first did a negative design like that in 1989. :err

LMAO...using transfer tape right :poop

:poop I didn't even know about the fact you're a jackass until I started doing vinyl about 7 years ago. :yoda

thats a hole other thread, lets not ruin this great thread about blowing up a amp by getting a speaker wet :err