Audi A5 Amp Problem

Guest Crackz

Sorry blade she is no longer with us....
Back to the important stuff..... :spitI wanna know why Sarah decided to leave Your azz the shop? :poop
Yes as we all know how the threads on here can get off track so give up the story with your previous :err Sara. :poop:err Edited by Booms2Go
Fixing My quote

okay I have to say your a dickkk if 2 electric contacts are join by water it is a dead short water will conduct each of them to be as one unplug one of your speakers from your amp and twist them together it is a dead short same as if water joined it dickkkkhead

and the post is not for you to prove you tinted one with out blowing it it is to let others know what to watch out for I tinted five before one of my techs had a issue so like I said go practice making some snapping videos or try cutting some more graphics to embarrass your self when tint artist put out the real ones

to all that can benefit from the thread I hope I was able to help

a frozen voice coil can blow a amp....a blown speaker can blow a amp....a distorted spk can cause a spk to dc and blow a amp and one that is very wet can short and blow a amp :quote

:spit EZ E Z BIG JOE DONT GO NY STYLE ON HIM - LET IT SLIDE

:quote:lol2 :lol2 ah hes just a back yard hick slanging papa on a dirt road in the south I aint worried about him :lol2 just trying to prevent costly repairs for the others who can use the info and he is side tracking them but im done with his ignorance .... :beer

okay I have to say your a dickkk if 2 electric contacts are join by water it is a dead short water will conduct each of them to be as one unplug one of your speakers from your amp and twist them together it is a dead short same as if water joined it dickkkkhead

and the post is not for you to prove you tinted one with out blowing it it is to let others know what to watch out for I tinted five before one of my techs had a issue so like I said go practice making some snapping videos or try cutting some more graphics to embarrass your self when tint artist put out the real ones

to all that can benefit from the thread I hope I was able to help

your tinting a window not putting a speaker in a bucket of water so yea nothing like a dead short you should realy think about it a little harder...

bucket of water =dead short

tinting a window =speaker damp if this was the case of a dead short than since there is speakers in doors why dont they short out head units?

either way the one I tinted came out fine no electronics fried :quote