2010 ferrari california

jttint1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a gti rabbit that would smoke that shiat! :?

I know you poke all in fun so keep that in mind when I write what I am about to. The thing is your VW may or may not smoke that Ferrari but at the end of the day you still have a VW in your garage and the other guy will have a Ferrari in his. :spit

Also there are some not so pretty hookers :? out there that are really good at what they do but I would rather lay down next to Kate Beckinsale every night regardless of her abilities. :?

I got a gti rabbit that would smoke that shiat! :spit

im sure many cars can smoke this or any ferrari.but ,hold a ferrari key against ANY other key in the world.........what choice would most people pic? :?

Porsche all day long>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :? Lets road course it it would be in the dust.....

I know you poke all in fun so keep that in mind when I write what I am about to. The thing is your VW may or may not smoke that Ferrari but at the end of the day you still have a VW in your garage and the other guy will have a Ferrari in his. :spit

Whats Kate have to do with anything....

Also there are some not so pretty hookers :? out there that are really good at what they do but I would rather lay down next to Kate Beckinsale every night regardless of her abilities. :?

im sure many cars can smoke this or any ferrari.but ,hold a ferrari key against ANY other key in the world.........what choice would most people pic? :?

Porsche all day long>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :? Lets road course it it would be in the dust.....

P iece

O f

R agged

S h%t

C an

H ardly

E xcite

All in fun! All in fun :spit

I know you poke all in fun so keep that in mind when I write what I am about to. The thing is your VW may or may not smoke that Ferrari but at the end of the day you still have a VW in your garage and the other guy will have a Ferrari in his. :?

Whats Kate have to do with anything....

Also there are some not so pretty hookers :? out there that are really good at what they do but I would rather lay down next to Kate Beckinsale every night regardless of her abilities. :spit

Kate is just an analogy, the hooker and VW while high performing and fun just not in the same class as Kate and Ferrari.

im sure many cars can smoke this or any ferrari.but ,hold a ferrari key against ANY other key in the world.........what choice would most people pic? :spit

P iece

O f

R agged

S h%t

C an

H ardly

E xcite

All in fun! All in fun :?

First off really don't make since... ( Not offended) LOL

But joking a side they can't hole much compared to a Porsche on the track.. Maybe in a straight.. Watch the races.. GT2 classes.

Not that I could afford either car.....LOL

Archived