Range Rover Sport Panels

Guest protexfilms.com

Guest protexfilms.com

Hi all,

We've got a customer in 2moz and need to know how to take the door panels off as we havent done a new range before, and as it is a 59 plate we dont want to chance anything!

Thanks in advance!!

Guest naughtydog
Hi all,

We've got a customer in 2moz and need to know how to take the door panels off as we havent done a new range before, and as it is a 59 plate we dont want to chance anything!

Thanks in advance!!

Have you ever done a Vogue? It's like that.

I tuck them but if you are not used to that I would not advise it.

There is an airbag badge with a screw behind it, one screw in the door release then pop the top back, use a hook tool to get the rubber out...oh...and be careful!

Can you pleae fill out your profile - so members know wher you are located etc.

ND

the one thing to remembe on rover door panels is the door handle clip on the inside of the panel can either be removed by force out or slide it up and off. If you slide it up and off it will leave the clip in the door and you just need to pull it out and put it in the door panel. Hope you get what I am saying

Guest freshtints

is the autobiography any different to normal RR?

I just booked a brand new one in for end of next week and the cust tells me it has a custom made interior and he will do his nut if it aint perfect.

gulp :imok

is the autobiography any different to normal RR?

I just booked a brand new one in for end of next week and the cust tells me it has a custom made interior and he will do his nut if it aint perfect.

gulp :imok

Careful with those - I put a small mark in a RR door panel which you'd have easily missed - owned up thinking it could be taken care of with a smart repair but it couldn't. Cost me £570 six years ago so god knows what they cost now. Thats said they are pretty easy if you follow ND advice. One other thing to watch out for is below the cargo windows in the boot - they have heaps of electrics and major sat nav kit - get them wet and you're looking at the car going no where and a major bill.

Oh and don't bend the lock rods too much when the door panels come off otherwise the central locking won't work properly when u put it back together. Also the battery has a two hour life with the ignition on - so make sure that does not conk out or the car will lose all its memories.

good luck :imok

Archived