Insurance pain

This is a good time to review your insurance, why? After I took a close look at my policy I could not find the auto binder I have home & comm. :beer:drunk that idiot he lied to me . I talked to another company he had a same problem and mention he knows of a couple of other owners with the same story. I'm in California and it's getting very difficult to run a business here, any legit Insurance company's out there?

Guest Litespeeds

The insurance cost seems to get more expensive every year. It's even worse now since I opened 2 locations. :lol

I bet that alot of the tint shops don't even have insurance but they are definitely taking a big risk. :spit

People nowadays will take you for all you are worth if you aren't protected. :lol

I feel your pain! :lol

When I did auto, I found a company, I think it was Universal Underwriters. They were very reasonable, had multiple policies with them. The company was originally created by a bunch of huge auto dealers because they could not find the right insurance. They only insure auto related businesses. I do not use them because I do not do auto anymore. Might want to check them out.

Archived