?

ljr1977

laughing mike the camera that these are taken with wasnt even 1 mega pix..the poor camera would give you this impession ever time....I can promise in real life, you wont see any thing like that.....im gald your my only negative critick...thanks for your help

so....a poor camera is going to give us the impression that the border around that ford logo is uneven in spots? it's not a poor camera dude, it's a poor cut job with your olfa. :beer and he's not your only negative critic.

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :spit:beer

dong :beer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:beer

laughing mike the camera that these are taken with wasnt even 1 mega pix..the poor camera would give you this impession ever time....I can promise in real life, you wont see any thing like that.....im gald your my only negative critick...thanks for your help

so....a poor camera is going to give us the impression that the border around that ford logo is uneven in spots? it's not a poor camera dude, it's a poor cut job with your olfa. :spit and he's not your only negative critic.

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :lol

dong :spit

look at the building and how choppy it looks...never did I say I invented it.. :beer you guys are way to funny...I can say I dont use transfer tape on tint and my negatives are done threw a plotter which is a different techniek on trasfer than what ive see you do untill receant...you both need to grow up! :beer

Guest scottydosnntkno
:beer

so....a poor camera is going to give us the impression that the border around that ford logo is uneven in spots? it's not a poor camera dude, it's a poor cut job with your olfa. :spit and he's not your only negative critic.

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :beer

dong :gay

look at the building and how choppy it looks...never did I say I invenred it.. :spit you guys are way to funny...I can say I dont use transfer tape on tint and my negatives are done threw a plotter which is a different techniek on trasfer than what ive see you do untill receant...you both need to grow up! :lol

and you need to learn how to spell :beer

:spit

so....a poor camera is going to give us the impression that the border around that ford logo is uneven in spots? it's not a poor camera dude, it's a poor cut job with your olfa. :lol and he's not your only negative critic.

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :gay

dong :lol

look at the building and how choppy it looks...never did I say I invenred it.. :beer you guys are way to funny...I can say I dont use transfer tape on tint and my negatives are done threw a plotter which is a different techniek on trasfer than what ive see you do untill receant...you both need to grow up! :beer

:lol:spit

so....a poor camera is going to give us the impression that the border around that ford logo is uneven in spots? it's not a poor camera dude, it's a poor cut job with your olfa. :lol and he's not your only negative critic.

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :gay

look at the building and how choppy it looks...never did I say I invenred it.. :beer you guys are way to funny...I can say I dont use transfer tape on tint and my negatives are done threw a plotter which is a different techniek on trasfer than what ive see you do untill receant...you both need to grow up! :beer

GROW UP MR PURPLE HEART!!!!!!

Guest scottydosnntkno

so much anger

WHAT ever JEFFY HACKAFORD

:lol2

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :bingo

dong :nope

look at the building and how choppy it looks...never did I say I invenred it.. :lol2 you guys are way to funny...I can say I dont use transfer tape on tint and my negatives are done threw a plotter which is a different techniek on trasfer than what ive see you do untill receant...you both need to grow up! :bingo

and you need to learn how to spell :lol2

:lol2:lol2

so much anger

:lol:bingo no anger, scotty just making a point

look at the building and how choppy it looks...

I never said anything about the building. I understand why THAT looks choppy. I'm asking about the uneven border around the ford logo. obviously a sloppy handcutting job. :bingo you can't pass that off as a poor camera. :bingo

look at the building and how choppy it looks...

I never said anything about the building. I understand why THAT looks choppy. I'm asking about the uneven border around the ford logo. obviously a sloppy handcutting job. :bingo you can't pass that off as a poor camera. :bingo

yes and the fact that it a cell phone that takes the pics...yes this pic is zoom in and I can show other pics that are of the same image that are not choppy....alot of these are done the same way...I can promise that ive got lazy like you and use a plotter when I do backing for these logo...a plotter isnt perfect and niether are you.....look at your potw and see your happy gap at the bottom :bingo

Archived