?

ljr1977

look at the building and how choppy it looks...

I never said anything about the building. I understand why THAT looks choppy. I'm asking about the uneven border around the ford logo. obviously a sloppy handcutting job. :bingo you can't pass that off as a poor camera. :bingo

yes and the fact that it a cell phone that takes the pics...yes this pic is zoom in and I can show other pics that are of the same image that are not choppy....alot of these are done the same way...I can promise that ive got lazy like you and use a plotter when I do backing for these logo...a plotter isnt perfect and niether are you.....look at your potw and see your happy gap at the bottom :bingo

And yet he's winning! :lol2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
look at the building and how choppy it looks...

I never said anything about the building. I understand why THAT looks choppy. I'm asking about the uneven border around the ford logo. obviously a sloppy handcutting job. :bingo you can't pass that off as a poor camera. :bingo

yes and the fact that it a cell phone that takes the pics...yes this pic is zoom in and I can show other pics that are of the same image that are not choppy....alot of these are done the same way...I can promise that ive got lazy like you and use a plotter when I do backing for these logo...a plotter isnt perfect and niether are you.....look at your potw and see your happy gap at the bottom :bingo

And yet he's winning! :lol2

lmao,,,,I guess its who you known and how many fake accounts there is voting :lol2

the difference between that pic of mine and all of yours is that from the get-go I never claimed it to be perfection. atleast I don't bullshiat (or try to) people. :bingo

lol...im not try to bs..like you claim

you should nick pic this one like a wife would....

bombsquad11.jpg

Archived