?

ljr1977

oh my god reading this thread has me disgusted at you all....so someone does something different and less time consuming..and all I see you guys doing blade and mike is looking for shiat to complain about....I have been there for most of jeff graphics and yes it was the camera...trust me if I saw what I see in the photo I would have let jeff know and he would have fixed it....

Although I have to agree with jeff about the transfer tape you dont need wt with tint and it would save you money not to use it...but if you want to spend the money and then go ahead but I know in this economy it would help to not to use it but use what you got...the clear form the tint comes with the tint at no extra cost so why not use it like you would use tranfer...so yes I see jeffs point there.....

I have to know why do you guys pick on jeff???? It makes it look like you guys are jealous at the skill he has and his ambition for tint graphics...I mean seriously you guys are acting like children...I would expect this from my 10 year old but not you guys....so grow up.....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh my god reading this thread has me disgusted at you all....so someone does something different and less time consuming..and all I see you guys doing blade and mike is looking for shiat to complain about....I have been there for most of jeff graphics and yes it was the camera...trust me if I saw what I see in the photo I would have let jeff know and he would have fixed it....

Although I have to agree with jeff about the transfer tape you dont need wt with tint and it would save you money not to use it...but if you want to spend the money and then go ahead but I know in this economy it would help to not to use it but use what you got...the clear form the tint comes with the tint at no extra cost so why not use it like you would use tranfer...so yes I see jeffs point there.....

I have to know why do you guys pick on jeff???? It makes it look like you guys are jealous at the skill he has and his ambition for tint graphics...I mean seriously you guys are acting like children...I would expect this from my 10 year old but not you guys....so grow up.....

missing my helper ALOT......<3 ya!

I go back and forth with him because he thinks his shiat doesn't stink, he thinks he's god's gift to the tint world. not like I have to answer to you though :bingo I figured it wouldn't be long before you were here defending your little guy. :bingo perhaps some day I'll grow up enough to be as mature as jeffrey. :bingo

I go back and forth with him because he thinks his shiat doesn't stink, he thinks he's god's gift to the tint world. not like I have to answer to you though :bingo I figured it wouldn't be long before you were here defending your little guy. :bingo perhaps some day I'll grow up enough to be as mature as jeffrey. :bingo

Ok show me where jeff has said that.... b/c he think some of you guys are better him...so what you are saying is complete bull...he has never acted like he is gods gift to anyone or about anything...he is just one guy that is looking at something he loves doing for a living and trying to make the best out it...and hey if someone other than himself like its awesome he is glad to teach them...... shiat he taught me how to tint and I love it...... so you guya are trying to make him out to be the bad guy when all he is doing is showing you another method that might save you money or save you time but your to pidheaded to see it...he is not saying that you HAVE to do it his way but that there is another way out there that might benefit you in the long run....and all you want to do it talk shiat about it.......

we've known about that "other" way for years you two. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over. :bingo

then why down it...just because you dont do it.....and by the way your older than Jeff you need to act like it....

I have never heard or seen Jeff act like he is anything other than a tinter with ideas....not a god or anything else of that nature....

Guest scottydosnntkno
I go back and forth with him because he thinks his shiat doesn't stink, he thinks he's god's gift to the tint world. not like I have to answer to you though :lol2 I figured it wouldn't be long before you were here defending your little guy. :bingo perhaps some day I'll grow up enough to be as mature as jeffrey. :bingo

Ok show me where jeff has said that.... b/c he think some of you guys are better him...so what you are saying is complete bull...he has never acted like he is gods gift to anyone or about anything...he is just one guy that is looking at something he loves doing for a living and trying to make the best out it...and hey if someone other than himself like its awesome he is glad to teach them...... shiat he taught me how to tint and I love it...... so you guya are trying to make him out to be the bad guy when all he is doing is showing you another method that might save you money or save you time but your to pidheaded to see it...he is not saying that you HAVE to do it his way but that there is another way out there that might benefit you in the long run....and all you want to do it talk shiat about it.......

heres his post from the POTW thread claiming his piece has the most skill :lol2http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=728223

also, look at a few other of his posts in that thread, saying that a window washer could have layed that piece on the building. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I've never seen him post a pic of himself hanging off a building(dangling from his sprayer lines :bingo ) to install a job even remotely close to that.

then why down it...just because you dont do it.....

but I do use that technique...that's why he's mentioned me using "his" technique before.

I have never heard or seen Jeff act like he is anything other than a tinter with ideas....not a god or anything else of that nature....

you know what they say.....love is blind. :bingo

yea I thought it was cool

then why down it...just because you dont do it.....

but I do use that technique...that's why he's mentioned me using "his" technique before.

yes I understand that since I only know of the two of you using this technique..and no ever mentioned it before him I would call it his too.... but I know he calls it as "HIS" b/c its what he uses....and I would do the same...

you know what they say.....love is blind. :bingo

and I can still see...I try to give Jeff a critical mind when I look over his work but I dont go bashing it every chance I get like you guys do....

Archived