Electric Blinds

Guest arcwindowtinting

Guest arcwindowtinting

I've got a customer wanting some electric blinds for his office to block out some direct sun in the afternoon. Anyone know of a wholesaler? Any ideas, tips, pricing?? We have never carried any blinds but it may be something we might look into. The windows are about 30ft off the floor so he needs something electric. Thanks!!

Those are really cool but can be a bit pricey. Anyway here is the guy I deal with which is a little more than a hop skip and a jump from you but here it is anyway.

Erwin & Associates

9232 Old Highway 31

Kimberly, Al 35091

205-590-0616

Ask for David Erwin and tell him David from Xtreme Glass Tinting recommended him.

Hope this helps you :beer

if you look on eclectics.co.uk and call the number they will be able to sell you some. they use the somfy system on all blinds. A little pricey but you get what you pay for

Midwest Marketing out of Peoria IL is where I deal with for my shades. They can do any style of shade you want with remote control battery powered motors....

My distributor uses them, and I used to buy from my distributor...prices are ridiculous IMO. Dont know what the markup was thru my distributor, but I am buying at half what I was using http://www.asmfg.com/

Archived