Shaved door handles

Guest tint51

Anyone shaved door handles before??

Chopped a roof?

Suicided doors???

I've shaved door handles on a eclipse once, but the guy I did it for already had the remote door openers on the car so it was a fairly simple procedure.

yeah done that on my mild kustom 1951 mercury.. which has frenched headlights,molded grill shell, 54 chevy taillights , shortened moldings. nosed and decked also.. no chop.. but looks cool.. and a bright blue.. close to the old Geo blue...

Anyone shaved door handles before??

Chopped a roof?

Suicided doors???

I've shaved door handles on a eclipse once, but the guy I did it for already had the remote door openers on the car so it was a fairly simple procedure.

yeah done that on my mild kustom 1951 mercury.. which has frenched headlights,molded grill shell, 54 chevy taillights , shortened moldings. nosed and decked also.. no chop.. but looks cool.. and a bright blue.. close to the old Geo blue...

my co-worker is doing the same the to his 67? he has been lokking for a second roof that he can use, everyone says that to do it the proper way..ill ask where he has been getting all his info from?

oops he came back here, so I asked

mideastern motor sports is where he has been getting parts...and info from samba.com

my co-worker is doing the same the to his 67? he has been lokking for a second roof that he can use, everyone says that to do it the proper way..ill ask where he has been getting all his info from?

mideastern motor sports is where he has been getting parts...and info from samba.com

yeah.. I going to do a old skill style where you don't have to cut the roof in so many pieces.. thesamba.com is a great site..

yeah.. I going to do a old skill style where you don't have to cut the roof in so many pieces.. thesamba.com is a great site..

I seen on there... they took a motor cycle a chopped it in with a bug. they made a three wheeler out of the two....it was so narrow, but it looked cool though

I seen on there... they took a motor cycle a chopped it in with a bug. they made a three wheeler out of the two....it was so narrow, but it looked cool though

A Trike... I not into them.. but have seen some that look cool ..

Archived