anyone does windshield repair as a add on?

Guest xtremetinting

Guest xtremetinting

we do not put a visor on a vehicle with a chip or crack. so I bought a kit and started repairing them. insurances pay 50.00 per claim. if you need anymore info on distributors or supplies, msg me.

Guest Litespeeds

Thought about it as an add on to my business but I am trying to stay focused on what I do best and that is .......... talking shiot :evileye .......oh yeah, it is tinting. :lol

Guest xtremetinting

I had it on the back burner for a while, but when it slowed down for winter, I kicked it in high gear....I am doing 2-3 a day and making a extra 150.00

Guest thetintshop
insurances pay 50.00 per claim.

yeah, BUT, if the person has two or three, they only pay $8 for each one after the first one. that's where it sucks.

Guest screenman

The job is so simple when you know wHat you are doing and it is an easy upsell. I have guys in my area charging 1/2 what I do and I do more repairs than them. Price is not the only buying point, NOBODY EVER REGRETS BUYING QUALITY.With the Delta system it only adds a few minutes more to your work time, this does not mean they only trake a few minutes to do, it means that whilst the chip is filling, curing, drying out or whatever you can get on with something else.

If you were only getting say an extra $40 for every 6th job how much extra would you have made last year?

We find most guys who not enjoy doing screen repair do so because they did not have the proper training in the first place.

Archived