Nissan 300!!!!!! yea i know

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

Ok have a person that wants me to do one, I already pretty much know that it has rubber gaskets and curved windows just asking for help and tips from someone that has done one before, thanks for any advice!!!!!! Also my first post in a long time had alot of health problems found out I had a tumor in my jawl :( fining dryer sheets that I used when I first started to tint hahahahahaha. after that was a down hill battle after wards and infection but hopefully back on the up and up. Thanks again for any advice from neone. PMAN

Guest VaTinterPMan

So I got a pic of the car tonite. Its the hatch also looked up on google and it has borders around windows back glass and quarters. The front roll downs are frame less but with a grove on both sides instead of just by the mirror like celicas and crossfires. Ne more help or tricks with it let me know. Like thickness of glass and defrosters. Once again great to be back everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest losdawg

If its the one I am thinking of, the 1/4 have a border but have some kind of tar holding them in place. It can get really messy to clean. Besides that it should be fairly simple. :sad

If its the one I am thinking of, the 1/4 have a border but have some kind of tar holding them in place. It can get really messy to clean. Besides that it should be fairly simple. :sad

That "tar" is actually Butyl used to hold the windows in and yes, it is nasty stuff. Clean the crap out of it as that stuff is notorious for holding dirt. Easy car overall.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Thanks guys will post pics when I can. probly after the holiday when I get to do it. taking a look at the car this saturday. Razor blade best to remove it?

Archived