1995 cutlass supreme 4 DOOR

Guest 515tinter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously, just price it so high that they will not want to pay you for it. I have done 2 in 10 years and I charged an extra $100 for the last one. Did that rear glass in 3 pieces and can hammer every other window I have had in a single piece....

take a real close look at the bottom of that glass. The bottom corners to the rear are where the biggest headache is. There is a pretty hard "dove tail" on the bottom and the glass bends forward quite a few inches. It is a crazy curve. You will also want to remove the rear seat and rear deck if you do it. If it has keyless entry then cover up the module that is in the rear deck or you will find it locking itself from the water.....

Best situation is price it high, very high! If you just want something to make you cringe then go ahead and price it low enough to get it. Let us know how it goes...

I'm with the other guy's, send it away. Did those back when they were new..........HATED IT EVERYTIME!!!! Did my last one in 2000, and decided I'd just tell people flat out "Sorry, I don't do Olsmobile Cutlass Surpreme's. They aren't worth the bad mood they put me in by the time I'm done tinting the back window." They will go down in 1 piece, but its best to have another tinter to help heat the bottom corners from outside,while you fight with them from the inside. They look a lot like the original Saturn back glass, but they are much more difficult and time consuming.

Archived