09 altama brake light

Guest sik99ranger

Take it from someone who does dozens of these things...scrub that back window with 000 steel wool...put some elbow grease into it or else you'll have peanuts/bananas everywhere. Cake car tho.

I was wondering how 2 pull the 3rd brake light on a 09 altama? I got 2 redo the rear winder cause of the defrosters but I wanna pull the light this time I didnt pull it the first time.

What was the problem with rear defrost ? I had one with radio static haven't heard back on this yet

also when you shrink the sides do you do just the bottom or bottom and top
yes I am a newbie and I took stans class it was very helpfull and reading on here has tought me alot also so thanks for your help :lol2

Sorry , but have to make this comment..if you just took Stan's class , I would think that this would have been cleared up as basic knowledge :barf

Guest Tint Chick
also when you shrink the sides do you do just the bottom or bottom and top
yes I am a newbie and I took stans class it was very helpfull and reading on here has tought me alot also so thanks for your help :barf

Sorry , but have to make this comment..if you just took Stan's class , I would think that this would have been cleared up as basic knowledge :hmmm

:hmmm But do you really think a weeks worth of training should allow these guys to be tinters, I dont think so :lol2

Archived