airshow pt. 3 (pics deleted)

seems like they had atleast one of everything there, the bombers didnt fly though, almost everything else did though. I had to leave and take the wife and 2 kids home at 1:30 it was just too much for the kids way to hot, as we were getting into the truck the damn stealth fighter flew over and I didnt have my camera ready, I went back and toughed it out until after 5, sunburned and hot as hell :) it sucked but I wanted the pictures :)

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Awesome pics Mike. I love that A-10. I would've walked up and asked if I could fire the canon. :)

Next week I'm hoping to post pics from my show...I'll title the subject header as "Hoe Show"...Pt. 1-500. :)

I'm not sure how long it will take me to upload.....dial up sucks people!!!!!!!

I agree pro, I was thinking the samething, that thing looks scary :shock when it was flying around, it buzzed over twice and headed back to where it came from, didnt land or anything.

Guest mosolarpro

the b-2 is based here and I have done work on the runway and in the hangers there. that thing still gives me goose bumps seeing it. it was worth all the security bs to be up to it and seeing it take off. you wouldnt beleve the crap I had to go threw to just get to the hanger to tint. I got a armed gaurd assigned to me and they told me if I am seen without him I would be shot and to sign this saying I was told this. also you cant be within 50 ft I think when the red light underneath its on or you die. it not tall maybe 15ft ground to top but very wide. funny thing I tinted a pilots house and he said they got 50kabillion dollars in it and they had to go to walmart and buy a 19.99 cot to sleep on during a mission.lol

Guest mosolarpro

yea they didnt mess around with the b2 either it was freaky knowing those things can blow the earth apart and the nukes were behind me in there just wild fealing. I wanted to take a pic of my truck on the runway with the b2 taxiing down the runway for a cool shot to hang on the wall. HELL NO! about got my ass kicked. they are mean almost made me cry.lol the take off is the loadest thing I ever heard too ,you couldnt yell into another persons ear a inch away and hear it.

they will land the f117 and put it out for show, but the b2 doesnt even stop........2nd time its dont this since 98, it flys over a couple times and dissapears off into the clouds.....thats onehelluva long way to fly just to fly over and go back :lol6

Archived