Whats the coldest temperature you should install

Guest visionwindowfilms

I have a car showing up in 45 mins..I have heated shop..Its 11 degrees F. It all depends on what happens to the vehicle for the next 4-5 days while the film is curing. If the custy keeps the car in a garage I will do it...If not I probably won't do it. Its not supposed to get above freezing here for the next few days.

Man" how you do that doesn't hand not work....

I would never make it...

:beer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a car showing up in 45 mins..I have heated shop..Its 11 degrees F. It all depends on what happens to the vehicle for the next 4-5 days while the film is curing. If the custy keeps the car in a garage I will do it...If not I probably won't do it. Its not supposed to get above freezing here for the next few days.

Don't turn the work away !

The statement of "It depends on what happens to the vehicle for the next 4-5 days while the film is curing" is innaccurate. Take it from One Slick Tinter and myself , in Canada , sometimes you wont see above freezing temps for months. It has no bearing on the tint eventually drying out. As long as your above freezing when installing, and no limp wristing, there are no issues :beer

The statement of "It depends on what happens to the vehicle for the next 4-5 days while the film is curing" is innaccurate. Take it from One Slick Tinter and myself , in Canada , sometimes you wont see above freezing temps for months. It has no bearing on the tint eventually drying out. As long as your above freezing when installing, and no limp wristing, there are no issues :beer

OK...I am one to take suggestions.. I can't argue with a Canadian tinter on this subject. By the way I did the car and two others. $$$$$ Went over each window 4-5 times and "Blasted" the heat!!

Guest scottydosnntkno

The statement of "It depends on what happens to the vehicle for the next 4-5 days while the film is curing" is innaccurate. Take it from One Slick Tinter and myself , in Canada , sometimes you wont see above freezing temps for months. It has no bearing on the tint eventually drying out. As long as your above freezing when installing, and no limp wristing, there are no issues :thumb

:thumb the little bit of water can freeze every single day, but it's eventually going to dry out when the customer is driving the car. who's going to complain about not rolling down their windows for 2 weeks when theres negative temps? :thumb

who's going to complain about not rolling down their windows for 2 weeks when theres negative temps? :thumb

A Daily Double Double Drive-up Drinker , that's who :thumb (all Canadian's will get that one :thumb)

Archived