2009 Altima Problem

Guest b_cole

Hello all, tinted a 2009 altima last night. everything went well until I droped it off were the customer worked. I wen to get out of the car and the driver door would not open. all three other doors worked great. I opended and closed the driver 6 or 7 times before I drove the car. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to get the door open? thanks

Will it open from the outside? If so the inside handle isn't connected properly. Yank the door panel and check it out. Good luck. :dunno

That would be my first thought. Especially if you pull door panels. I've never heard this problem on an Altima before. Let us know what you figure out.

Will it open from the outside? If so the inside handle isn't connected properly. Yank the door panel and check it out. Good luck. :lol

That would be my first thought. Especially if you pull door panels. I've never heard this problem on an Altima before. Let us know what you figure out.

No the door will not open from the inside or outside. it acts liked is is locked. the strange thing is I opened and closed it prob 6 times before I drove it. when I got to were I was going it would not open. I did pull the panels but it worked after that. it has really got me stumped. when I figure it out I will lwt you know

Not trying to be an ass but is it unlocked?

Well all the other doors unlock when you use the power unlocks. It locked when I drove it of my garage and unlcked when I got out to shut my garage door. then the next time I tried to get out I could not. it was only bout 15 min drive

does it feel like the handle is opening up all the way? or does it feel like its only going half way??

Yes the handle felt like it was opening all the way inside and outside

Archived