Lumar Precision Cut?

Guest iboom

Adding paint protection to our list of services. Currently using ComputerCut for tint and looking at Precision Cut with the PPF software. I understand Llumar will be very competitively priced in the PPF area. Anyone use the Precision cut for both tint and ppf?

Thanks,

Phil

The ComputerCut software works fine. When adding thier ppf program, the cost is MUCH higher than PrecisionCut. I've used both Xpel and Llumar ppf. The Xpel is easier to apply, while the Llumar has a better finish product imho.

I switched over to precision cut from ccut .Computer cut has more features and more user frienndly . I sort of prefer ccut but there older patterns pre 2000 are not the best . where precision cut are better. Ccut has more older cars. Like sat I did a 1997 2 dr gti and there wasnt a pattern for it . I dont know about the ppf patterns. I guess each one has some benefits over the other

I used tinttek in the past and switched to Precision cut. as far for the PPF with LLUMAR and XPEL all the PPF kits I have installed fit perfect and havent had any issues, these are the only 2 companies I would use. I have used Venture shield precut films but there were a few kits that didn't fit as well as llumar and xpel but I do like using the venture shield PPF not the program.

precisoncut by far $1500 for the year, DONE!!!! Patterns fit fantastic. I was the second shop n the country using precisoncut, I swear by it, not at it. BOOYAH

Archived