SOLAR FREE

Guest DUKECITYTINT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Chick
ANY BODY USE THIS? IS IT WORTH A CRAP?

no and no

Hold on a minute, If you don't use it how do you know it isn't "worth a crap"?

I don't use it either but that's really not fair to say. :dunno

I agree, who is this kid seems like he post just to hear himself talk :lol

Guest scottydosnntkno

no and no

I had a sample of it, and it went in the garbage right next to the ASWF samples. Its extremely thin, and not tinter friendly. If you look at it sideways it creases, its worse than Supreme in that respect.

Just because I don't use it all the time, doesn't mean I haven't "used" it before.

Guest unatinter

no and no

I had a sample of it, and it went in the garbage right next to the ASWF samples. Its extremely thin, and not tinter friendly. If you look at it sideways it creases, its worse than Supreme in that respect.

Just because I don't use it all the time, doesn't mean I haven't "used" it before.

how can you give a review on something you may have used once or twice

just because you don't like a film right away

don't discount

so take scotts reviews with a grain of salt

best thing to do is try it for yourself

Guest VaTinterPMan

no and no

I don't use it either but that's really not fair to say. :cool

how can you give a review on something you may have used once or twice

just because you don't like a film right away

don't discount

so take scotts reviews with a grain of salt

best thing to do is try it for yourself

:lol:dunno

Installer ease is only one piece of the puzzle, longevity and manufacturer support should play a role in any decision.. Obviously with lower priced films from importers you are willing to trade a few of those perks and that's totally understandable.

give it the ole acetone test :dunno

I use the film for about 40% of the time. I carry a lot of other film as well, just to give my customer variety. I always make it clear to the custies the pros and cons with each film. however, I use solarfree's diamond black line, and I like it a lot. scotty, its not thin by any means... its 1.5 mil, so if you think 1.5 is thin... then what is this world coming to... anyhow, Duke City, for solarfree's price, I think its a great film. That price range, you can find many different films including glue-dyed films (old sunguard stuff) and solargard's lower end films, but solar free shines in that category in my opinion. However, call them up and ask for a sample of Diamond Black. Its good stuff.

I use the film for about 40% of the time. I carry a lot of other film as well, just to give my customer variety. I always make it clear to the custies the pros and cons with each film. however, I use solarfree's diamond black line, and I like it a lot. scotty, its not thin by any means... its 1.5 mil, so if you think 1.5 is thin... then what is this world coming to... anyhow, Duke City, for solarfree's price, I think its a great film. That price range, you can find many different films including glue-dyed films (old sunguard stuff) and solargard's lower end films, but solar free shines in that category in my opinion. However, call them up and ask for a sample of Diamond Black. Its good stuff.

you wanna use llumar films? use solar free, although I dont like the feel of it but I think it even has a better scratch coat than any other film made out there. but idont like it, squeeks to much and it sticks to your fingers :dunno

Archived