SOLAR FREE

Guest DUKECITYTINT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Chick
ANY BODY USE THIS? IS IT WORTH A CRAP?

no and no

Hold on a minute, If you don't use it how do you know it isn't "worth a crap"?

I don't use it either but that's really not fair to say. :coffee

I agree, who is this kid seems like he post just to hear himself talk :spit

WOW......spot on with that one!!!

:thumb

Guest VaTinterPMan

HAHAHA great I love that google thing! It showed me up I will admit it, I tried Solar Free window film, than solarfree window film and solarfree film never got. I never put them all together. I put the Dunce cap On. :dance

Guest scottydosnntkno
Lots of spelling errors and looks like they offer a cheap product. Anybody use this film day in and day out?

:lol2 one reason I will not even bother with a sample. if they can't even afford a .com website, and have numerous spelling and grammatical errors on the one thing that represents their company, I'd rather pass

Lots of spelling errors and looks like they offer a cheap product. Anybody use this film day in and day out?

:lol2 one reason I will not even bother with a sample. if they can't even afford a .com website, and have numerous spelling and grammatical errors on the one thing that represents their company, I'd rather pass

Scotty, their web address is both .com (solarfreefilm.com) and .biz (solarfreefilm.biz)... so I don't understand how you could think that they can't even afford a .com website. If you are going to flame a company, flame them for their film. You talk about representation like its the sole reason why you would turn down a company. In truth, I agree with most people (minus you) about how crappy solar free is, but the reasons are never because they have grammatical errors or anything like that. If you're going to slam a company for any reason it should be because of: 1) service 2) price 3) quality... with quality being the most important.

Guest scottydosnntkno

Scotty, their web address is both .com (solarfreefilm.com) and .biz (solarfreefilm.biz)... so I don't understand how you could think that they can't even afford a .com website. If you are going to flame a company, flame them for their film. You talk about representation like its the sole reason why you would turn down a company. In truth, I agree with most people (minus you) about how crappy solar free is, but the reasons are never because they have grammatical errors or anything like that. If you're going to slam a company for any reason it should be because of: 1) service 2) price 3) quality... with quality being the most important.

with most companies the film quality and price are the reasons to pick between companies, but the website should play a large roll too. With how tied together the world is these days with the internet, it is the #1 marketing tool for companies to use. Hell, when I first started the first thing I did was a good search for tint companies, and looked at their websites and picked the ones I wanted samples from. If I saw solarfrees website then, or now, I still won't and don't want a sample from them. From what I hear on here, coupled with their website, I'll pass on that one.

If you can't even make a presentable website with correct spelling and punctuation, then why make one at all? All it does is make you look like a second class company who doesn't care about its image at all. No other film manufacturer has a website with any, let alone that level of errors in/on it.

Archived