2003 f350 xcb

yeah tintshop, but if your like me, I get so damn tired of trying to explain to customers that the tint on there is for privacy only and offers no protection, that I now say, yeah just pull it on in here and ill tint what the other guy forgot to do. :drevil

Guest thetintshop

:drevil

on bad days, I've told a couple of customers "kinda wasting your money, huh? but I'll take it"

they look at me like I'm stupid.

Guest thetintshop

oh I know!!! I said that to one guy, and after I got through he had the nads to say something about me ripping him off. I said, "no, ford ripped you off charging you $375 to darken the back glasses of your explorer", I doubt I'll ever see him again. :ahole

Guest Sprinter

I here you all, but down here if it does'nt have limo on it it aint tinted and even then they think you did'nt put the true limo on there cuz they can see through the back to the front. looking twords the sun.

explain it to them this way that whats on there is just like there sun glasses and it truely doesn't block out the heat.

after you cut that visor, save the clear liner so you dont ever have to get back up on another f250/350 again, saves time and sanity, and as for sanding the dots, funk that....I just stick it on and move on.

Archived