LLUMAR films

Guest maddtinter
I think every distributor I've worked with before has 24's, lulu must be one of the few who dont :bingo

global, SG, and express all offer 24s

As in your name you dontknow.lulu has 24's.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan
I think every distributor I've worked with before has 24's, lulu must be one of the few who dont :bingo

He was saying they gotta sell emm or that would be the first manufacture that doesnt.

Guest scottydosnntkno

I'm not the one who said they don't, that comment was responding to his statement that he said they didn't, not me

Guest VaTinterPMan

It's rare and they dont make every line in them I think if I can remember what I was being told. You ever use Basic Black VIP? Got a chance to get some, and I know its a 3 year film.

It's rare and they dont make every line in them I think if I can remember what I was being told. You ever use Basic Black VIP? Got a chance to get some, and I know its a 3 year film.

so lets here it VA whats the deal with this basic blk, I know its a 1mil that dis-qualifies it from my liking right there. But I hear its made with color stable dye :bingo anyone else use it ?

Guest VaTinterPMan

I dont know the rep from Llumar called me about it and told me he had some on closeout or something. Was a good deal might get to just have laying around for a rainy day.

Archived