LLUMAR films

Guest VaTinterPMan

Damn scotty! Thats why the %&$# says Im also selling .................. So the auction is pretty much jsut for Llumar films not just 20in even though that is what he put at the top.

You would still find it if you typed in Llumar to the search.

Enough said.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PerformanceTinterFL

I used to be a die hard Llumar tinter, honestly I find using global and solar gard easier to work with, sun tek is the same film as llumar except a little cheaper. ive honestly found llumar is just good for there reputation, but I will say its still a good film, the clarity is awesome, but I have seen problems with the atc and stealth turning purple, my rep told me they have worked out some of the problems and over the last 2 years I havent had any turning purple yet, I have had atr5 double layeredfor 7 years on my silverado in floridas hot summers, and still havent had a problem, my entire windshield was done in 35percent with limo strip and I finally had a little bubbling so we re-did the windshield. other than that its a good film, and its not that expensive, I spend $400 a week with them on average, which looking at im in florida and its endless tinting ear round makes since why I get the film cheaper,

I would like some feedback on what some tinters are paying for Llumar Atr & Atc in other areas

Guest Sunlimited
I used to be a die hard Llumar tinter, honestly I find using global and solar gard easier to work with, sun tek is the same film as llumar except a little cheaper. ive honestly found llumar is just good for there reputation, but I will say its still a good film, the clarity is awesome, but I have seen problems with the atc and stealth turning purple, my rep told me they have worked out some of the problems and over the last 2 years I havent had any turning purple yet, I have had atr5 double layeredfor 7 years on my silverado in floridas hot summers, and still havent had a problem, my entire windshield was done in 35percent with limo strip and I finally had a little bubbling so we re-did the windshield. other than that its a good film, and its not that expensive, I spend $400 a week with them on average, which looking at im in florida and its endless tinting ear round makes since why I get the film cheaper,

I would like some feedback on what some tinters are paying for Llumar Atr & Atc in other areas

I'd like some feedback as to where I can find endless tinting in FL......

Well I wont lie its not easy, I cover a large area though, I travel between 4 counties over in tampa and sarasota, I get a lot of word of mouth jobs, one of the big things that have really helped me when the economy crapped out that you guys can try is post cards, if your not busy go put them on cars, if your busy find some highschool kid or college kid to go put them on cars everyday, double sided 4x6 cards are round 200 full digital, put some specials on there and put them on every car you see, thats where I get all my cars, and tell people if you can get a friend of yours to get there cars tinted at the same time you will take care of them, its not easy but I pay a lot in advertizing and it all benefits, I know of shops though in tmapa still knocking out major amounts of cars, more than me, I have noticed a big change over the last couple months, seems like people are spending more money again,

we don't discuss our pricing here

ok, I just saw that, im new to the forum, ive been going on tintdude.com for years but finally got on the forum,

thanks

Guest VaTinterPMan

Well I wont lie its not easy, I cover a large area though, I travel between 4 counties over in tampa and sarasota, I get a lot of word of mouth jobs, one of the big things that have really helped me when the economy crapped out that you guys can try is post cards, if your not busy go put them on cars, if your busy find some highschool kid or college kid to go put them on cars everyday, double sided 4x6 cards are round 200 full digital, put some specials on there and put them on every car you see, thats where I get all my cars, and tell people if you can get a friend of yours to get there cars tinted at the same time you will take care of them, its not easy but I pay a lot in advertizing and it all benefits, I know of shops though in tmapa still knocking out major amounts of cars, more than me, I have noticed a big change over the last couple months, seems like people are spending more money again,

Its because of the cash for clunkers deal the gov thru out there.

Its because of the cash for clunkers deal the gov thru out there.

ya im not saying the econonmys great but its seeming to get better than it was, we all hope for the best

Guest scottydosnntkno
I say there is NO WAY that Llumar and Suntek are the same film. I have used both and Llumar is a much better film overall. That is my big 10 cents

just about any big name company film feels better than ST I think

Archived