2002 XKR Coupe

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

As per the title any issues, I know its a framless door, but is there any need to pull the panal, I seem to recall an issue of people saying its hard to get down below one of the weatherstrips? Any helpers? Also what size roll for the back glass?? Rear deck brakelight ok to slide behind? cant see any around to have a measure for the rear glass, Cheers Guys

Guest naughtydog

From memory there is a reflector in the door, pop that of and remove screw and pop panel back and pull out rub-rail.

The rear quarters are a pain, there is a seal around window, tape it off best as poss.

rear screen is BIG- a bit like a supra, maybe 40 inch roll job.

ND

Update:- I maybe wrong - I did a newer one so older one will most likely be easier.

Guest shadowline
From memory there is a reflector in the door, pop that of and remove screw and pop panel back and pull out rub-rail.

The rear quarters are a pain, there is a seal around window, tape it off best as poss.

rear screen is BIG- a bit like a supra, maybe 40 inch roll job.

ND

Update:- I maybe wrong - I did a newer one so older one will most likely be easier.

Cheers Nik, yeah not sure of the size of the rear screen on this one? My girlfriend has the convertible one, so im sure I can find the fixings ok, just wanst sure if the door card had to come off to get the film below the weatherstrip, I also recall the newer ones you can just pop the top back and pull out the rub rail, cant measure the rear screen on my girlfriends and check the rearlight fixing as hers is the convertible!

Archived