Attention Atenci?n..The moment has come......

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Please make a note of the date and time of this post below......then please take a GANDER at my belt over Miss DWIWD!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo

I couldn't have accomplished this without you guys. I'm startin' to vapor......tissue someone...please. There's so many to thank...so forgive me if I leave your name out.

Thank you TD for making this possible for me. :notworthy FX, Mdog, OT, and the almost new TTS....thank you all for allowing me to respond eloquently to all the thought provoking threads. :shock And to S&S.....thank you for setting the example of post whorin'. I never would have made it to this point so fast if I hadn't learned it from you. When is the formal ceremonies to receive my belt?? :lol6

Nevermind...let's just celebrate this once in a lifetime accomplishment!!!!

Let's begin!!!!!!!

:band :ladiesman :band :beach :band :beer :band :rock :band :dance :band

We're gettin' buzzed!!!!!!!!

:notworthy :beer :notworthy :beer :notworthy :beer :notworthy :beer :notworthy :notworthy :beer :notworthy

We're drunk!!!!!!!!!

:jerkit:hump:dance:rock:jerkit:hump:dance:rock:jerkit:hump:dance:rock:jerkit:hump:dance:rock:jerkit:hump:dance:rock:jerkit:hump:dance:rock:jerkit:hump:dance:rock

It's no celebration without guns!!!!!!!

:shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1 :shoot1

:shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2 :shoot2

:shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3 :shoot3

:shock:thumb:lol :lol :shoot4 :shoot4 :shoot4 :shoot4 :shoot4 :shoot4

Ok, time to wrap this up.

:love :hug:thumb :love :hug:lol :love :hug:lol :love :hug:shock :love :hug:thumb :love :hug:lol :love :hug:lol :love :hug:grouphug

Thank you and goodnight!

Guest thetintshop

can I please have an eigth click?

:band :band :band :band :band :shock:jerkit:jerkit:jerkit:jerkit:jerkit:thumb:lol:lol:jerkit:jerkit

:postwhore :postwhore :postwhore :postwhore :postwhore :postwhore :postwhore :postwhore

and thanks to :grouphug :ot :td :fx2

for allowing me to inflict my insightful, yet sometimes banal, opinions upon the hapless individuals that happen upon this site.

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

:thumb TTS, very good use of pics. Something I didn't do. Hmmm....I see you may get a belt purdy fast. We need to check with the historian to see who achieved 1k in the shortest amount of time. Hmmmmmmmmm...... :shock

Archived