Tint Tek Online

Guest mcpcola

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Full Version is roughly 2K plus plotter and the online version is 200 start up and 150 a month.
Are you sure Scotty ??? :lol

simple math :)

:dunno

Maybe not simple enough... let me help you out..

Full version for 1 yr = 2,000

Online version for 1 yr = (150 x 12 months) + 200 = 2,000

Now which one was cheaper ??? :poop

Guest mcpcola

So now that the physics are figured out and I am asking to see if anyone on here uses the online and can provide insight but I guess I am just going to get the full version of something just not sure which one yet its down to Tint Tek and Film Design.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I have tint tek and it works great, but I need something that doesnt cost so much. I may be wrong, but I remember recently looking up FD and it was about 1k to buy and 300 per year...if thats so, im am willing to sell my tint tek for the $1,300 to get me the pack and one year. tint tek works out perfect, BUT thier customer service is crap. so why am I paying so much a month if I can never get a straight answer from them ppl? if I can get FD for the price that I "thought" I saw or heard, my tint tek is for sale. like I said, straight up 1,300. I paid 5k about 1.5 years back and after the free years service went up, I never renewed it since we have been a lil slower than usual. I would love to get some feedback as well, it could help both of us.

I have tint tek and it works great, but I need something that doesnt cost so much. I may be wrong, but I remember recently looking up FD and it was about 1k to buy and 300 per year...if thats so, im am willing to sell my tint tek for the $1,300 to get me the pack and one year. tint tek works out perfect, BUT thier customer service is crap. so why am I paying so much a month if I can never get a straight answer from them ppl? if I can get FD for the price that I "thought" I saw or heard, my tint tek is for sale. like I said, straight up 1,300. I paid 5k about 1.5 years back and after the free years service went up, I never renewed it since we have been a lil slower than usual. I would love to get some feedback as well, it could help both of us.

If your having issues with customer service perhaps you should talk with Andy directly or if you wish, PM me your name and phone number and I'll pass it along to him. He is good at getting back to people. You can then address any of your issues and he will make it right for you. :nono

Guest thatsnappyguy

If your having issues with customer service perhaps you should talk with Andy directly or if you wish, PM me your name and phone number and I'll pass it along to him. He is good at getting back to people. You can then address any of your issues and he will make it right for you. :bingo

well. I have delt with andy first hand when I ordered it and once after. he is the boss and I know protocol when theres ppl under you in the office that have the customer service title. I just think its BS that I would have to hunt one guy down to get something solved when theres "agents" there for that.

If your having issues with customer service perhaps you should talk with Andy directly or if you wish, PM me your name and phone number and I'll pass it along to him. He is good at getting back to people. You can then address any of your issues and he will make it right for you. :bdog

well. I have delt with andy first hand when I ordered it and once after. he is the boss and I know protocol when theres ppl under you in the office that have the customer service title. I just think its BS that I would have to hunt one guy down to get something solved when theres "agents" there for that.

Chris, I was talking to Andy yesterday and mentioned your comments and he would like the opportunity to talk with you to address any issues you have. It could only help improve customer service if that is an issue. They are a family business so it shouldn't be hard to address any issues. Feel free to call him or leave me your number and I'll have him call you right away. :hump

Guest thatsnappyguy

If your having issues with customer service perhaps you should talk with Andy directly or if you wish, PM me your name and phone number and I'll pass it along to him. He is good at getting back to people. You can then address any of your issues and he will make it right for you. :dunno

Chris, I was talking to Andy yesterday and mentioned your comments and he would like the opportunity to talk with you to address any issues you have. It could only help improve customer service if that is an issue. They are a family business so it shouldn't be hard to address any issues. Feel free to call him or leave me your number and I'll have him call you right away. :lol2

sure. tell him he can get me at the shop. 504-347-1733

Archived