Tint Tek Online

Guest mcpcola

When I was using Tint Tek online it was $150 to receive cd and get activated including first month and only $99 there after per month. However, I folded my business and listed my plotter for sale. This was just months ago I stopped using Tint Tek. Ask for Becky at accounting@tinttek.com. I really liked Tint Tek, although there were times patterns were little off.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would tint tek an CC be comparable patern wise can anybody enlighten me please.

This is not a loaded question as at moment I use CC but in IMO am getting charged an arm an a leg an am looking to change an after looking on here I think tint tek would be my prefered choice so can anyone HELP.

Guest scottydosnntkno
The Full Version is roughly 2K plus plotter and the online version is 200 start up and 150 a month.
Are you sure Scotty ??? :bs

simple math :dunno

:beer

Maybe not simple enough... let me help you out..

Full version for 1 yr = 2,000

Online version for 1 yr = (150 x 12 months) + 200 = 2,000

Now which one was cheaper ??? :bs

mpcola never mentioned anything about it only being for one year. I figured it was a one time payment, for less money, similar to leasing a car or renting an apartment. If you can afford to pay cash, you pay less, once.

It would appear that his statement meant you pay $2k for the system once, and own it, or you pay $150 a month forever :beer

for you line of business you should go with computercut... your painting also and computercut designs are easy to search and to bring multiple graphics and writings into the cut screen. works great for tinting cars and graphics for tint or vynal stencils when painting/air brushing detailed graphics

Would tint tek an CC be comparable patern wise can anybody enlighten me please.

This is not a loaded question as at moment i use CC but in IMO am getting charged an arm an a leg an am looking to change an after looking on here i think tint tek would be my prefered choice so can anyone HELP.

Me too. Ouch what a scam!

For you guys who actually use Film Designs...

How well do you like/dislike it?

I need an alternative to CC as they are trying to r*pe me after years of loyalty on my end

Apparently nobody uses it :spit

Archived