Computer Question

Guest VaTinterPMan
I have uninstalled some old software, but see not all of it is gone.

Anyone know what would be good to use to remove the remaining fragments of the old software ?

What is it? Its not listed in the control panel? under remove programs and shiz? Should defragment also to get all the data back in a row on the HD ( Harddrive ) Also known as defagging the pc. Let me know PM me if you need help will call if need be to help walk through it!

Guest VaTinterPMan

Spyware use - Malywarebytes and Spybot search and destroy. AntiVirus - Avast antivirus.

All of those are free downloads just search on google! I also use lavasoft adware. Cause with spyware not every program finds and deletes everything, what one misses the other will find! :lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

•   Sponsored by
    tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

• Activity Stream

1. 5

Residential Window Tint - Suntek SYDS vs. Solar Gard Slate vs. Madico Optivision

2. 5

Residential Window Tint - Suntek SYDS vs. Solar Gard Slate vs. Madico Optivision

3. 5

4. 5

5. 5

6. 5

7. 0

INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA NOW HIRING FOR AUTOMOTIVE WINDOW TINTER

8. 0

Window Tint Training For Groups Or Individuals

9. 3

Tinting is annoying, i need help

10. 0

3M Experienced Flat Glass Installers Needed In Sunny West Central Florida