Makes and models

Please ladies and gentelman, When posting in the makes and models section. When describing how to remove something such as a door panel. Please dont just say remove two screws and lift up. Please include where those screws are and etc. Many times somebody will go into that section looking for the location of the screws or whatever.. Please try and be as descriptive as possible!

Guest scottydosnntkno
Please ladies and gentelman, When posting in the makes and models section. When describing how to remove something such as a door panel. Please dont just say remove two screws and lift up. Please include where those screws are and etc. Many times somebody will go into that section looking for the location of the screws or whatever.. Please try and be as descriptive as possible!

usually unless the screw is under the switches, theres no real need to explain where it is :dunno

I think you should be able to see the bare screw/screw cover if you've been doing this for a while

Has anyone taken a new Taurus trim panel off, what was Ford thinking? Just when you think you have all of them off you are mistaken, you have to pull a upper trim mldg to reval two different screw head types. Stupid, it doesn't take this many fasteners to hold on a trim panel. Kills me.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Has anyone taken a new Taurus trim panel off, what was Ford thinking? Just when you think you have all of them off you are mistaken, you have to pull a upper trim mldg to reval two different screw head types. Stupid, it doesn't take this many fasteners to hold on a trim panel. Kills me.

helps with the long term quality, and less noise/squeeks. Every car thats 8+ years old rattles going over even the smallest bump, and the more things securing the panel on the better.

Why did you feel the need to remove the panels on this car though? The new taurus' are pretty easy to do

Guest scottydosnntkno

helps with the long term quality, and less noise/squeeks. Every car thats 8+ years old rattles going over even the smallest bump, and the more things securing the panel on the better.

Why did you feel the need to remove the panels on this car though? The new taurus' are pretty easy to do

Guest scottydosnntkno
O great know you are repeating your self :lol:thumbdown:lol

:beer our internet in the physics room at school is so jacked up. I sit literally 10ft from the router and get 1mbps :lol

Guest ohsnapitseric
O great know you are repeating your self :thumbdown:lol:lol

:beer our internet in the physics room at school is so jacked up. I sit literally 10ft from the router and get 1mbps :lol

Gives you plenty of time to check td.com in between getting school work done :lol

Archived