Kudos to Mdog!

I have been using the soap shrink for a few motnhs now, and I have to admit I prefer it over dryer sheets. The shrink itself seems to be the same, but I love the easier clean up, as well as the fact that the film is soooooo much less slippery when trying to franky the film into the car... So thank you for your discovery and sharing of this new trick!!!

Guest 515tinter
I have been using the soap shrink for a few motnhs now, and I have to admit I prefer it over dryer sheets. The shrink itself seems to be the same, but I love the easier clean up, as well as the fact that the film is soooooo much less slippery when trying to franky the film into the car... So thank you for your discovery and sharing of this new trick!!!

:dunno

I've tried to pm MDog before...( I think I'm not on his "friends" list )....I stepped away from tinting for awhile and upon my return I found the "MDog Soap method" the single greatest advance made while I was away... A Cold One for MDog!!! On Site Tinter in PHX

one more post and you can use the PM function....10 post minimum

I dont want this to sound like something that its not.

Dry shrinking has been around for years now and all I did was find a substance that works well. baby powder, dryer sheets, wax and other methods have been around.

I have no doubt that somebody was using soap before I mentioned it :dunno I just actually shared my experience with it and people liked it :beer This is a great venue for sharing :lol2

I am glad that people like it but I dont want to come off like I invented something :lol2 all I did was find something cost effective and non hazardous :beer

I am a humble person and post like this kinda embarrass me :lol all I did was put soap on a window and the scum left behind worked great for shrinking :lol

Archived