ohio state 3d 2 layer

ljr1977

found out that when doing these logo its better to use less soap, had some troubles with the transfers. little bit of patients and it was done a lot more detail than I thought.."let me know what you all think?"

ohiostate.jpg

found out that when doing these logo its better to use less soap, had some troubles with the transfers. little bit of patients and it was done a lot more detail than I thought.."let me know what you all think?"

ohiostate.jpg

got a better pic? what film?

ohiostate.jpg

got a better pic? what film?

this is johnson marathon 30% the logo is solar silver 35% and marathon 15%...layered from glass is 15%,35%, then 30% full sheet. not sure what your meaning by better pic? I did put these on www.facebook.com/ljrutherford and myspace.com/ljrutherford there is only one more pic there(besides this one). it on mu buddies truck so I will see him again and ill take some more pictures then. sorry that this isnt the best pic. I took it with my cell phone and its only a 2 mega pixel...

too much glare from the sky.take pic from higher up :twocents

Thats what I meant. Nice work Jeff

ill have to let it slide untill I get to see it again, ill ask if he can snap some pics of it himself and send them to me?

Archived