Jump to content

do you know where to get one

Recommended Posts

I was looking through ebay the other day and I noticed something in the background - it looked like a tint shop and seemed to me to be a wall mounted window holder (once the glass is removed). does anyone have anything like this. it looks like a manufactured tool rather than something someones just knocked up.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...