So i may quit ordering lil chizlers

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just registring to buy 7 of them.. $7 I was OK with ..but $20 to ship as the cheapest form to to get $7 of product that could be but into an envelope...no thanks :tinttank:

Guest 515tinter
I was just registring to buy 7 of them.. $7 I was OK with ..but $20 to ship as the cheapest form to to get $7 of product that could be but into an envelope...no thanks :tinttank:

x2 on that one, I was planning on making a purchase, had $12 exactly in my cart, clicked the estimated shipping and the shipping was $12.50 which is more than what I had in the cart so I changed my mind on purchasing that order

Cant blame you there. Maybe try your film supplier next time you order.you knows it cost your ass in shipping going through customs.

Sorry about that guys. I know the international freight is costly especially on small orders like these. We primarily cater to the US market at Zola Distributing, but I am sure that your local supplier in Canada should be able to get them for you.

x2 on that one, I was planning on making a purchase, had $12 exactly in my cart, clicked the estimated shipping and the shipping was $12.50 which is more than what I had in the cart so I changed my mind on purchasing that order

Not sure why this would have been that expensive. Sorry about that. Our cost is based off of the straight UPS cost and the weight of the tools ordered. What else did you order with the Buckeye Blades? Unfortunately, UPS charges a certain amount no matter how small the package. If you want some small items like this, email me offline and I will try to arrange shipping via US Postal in a padded envelope which would be really cheap.

Thank you for considering us for your tool needs. :piss

Archived