Texas Legal Decals

Guest DarkDesigns

Guest DarkDesigns

Sorry I believe I posted this question in the wrong place previously.

Does anyone know a good sign shop online or in Texas that can produce quality labels? Im looking to get some custom ones made up but I really dont want to be striping windows because of labels turning purple ect.

Also Anyone have a roll of LLumar Legal Decals they wanna sell to get me by for the time being ? Ill even through in a little extra for your time can only do paypal or moneyorder I just need some fast.

I would really appreciate it you would make my week a ton better .

You can contact me at Jsolutions@cbcintl.org

James

Sorry I believe I posted this question in the wrong place previously.

Does anyone know a good sign shop online or in Texas that can produce quality labels? Im looking to get some custom ones made up but I really dont want to be striping windows because of labels turning purple ect.

Also Anyone have a roll of LLumar Legal Decals they wanna sell to get me by for the time being ? Ill even through in a little extra for your time can only do paypal or moneyorder I just need some fast.

I would really appreciate it you would make my week a ton better .

You can contact me at Jsolutions@cbcintl.org

James

Ask your distributor for help. They may get them made for you.

Guest DarkDesigns

Yeah I checked with my dealer but they are wanting to charge a ridiculous amount of money for 500 stickers.

Im thinking about switching brands anyway because with the market the way it is business is slow and every dollar counts.

Any other suggestions for a local or online place that will make them? Also im still looking for some generic "vesc 20" stickers for the time being

JUST WRITE DAT SHIZZ ON DUH PAPAS MANG WITH A BLACK SHARPIE MANG

GOTS TA LEANR TO WRITE BACKWARDS MANG TO DO DAT DARRRRRR

KINDA LIKE DAT AM BAH LANCE SHIZZZ ON DEM HOOODS OF DEM AM BAH LANCE CARAS MANG ALL BACKEARDS AND SHIZZZZZZZ

HOLLA

Archived