Lighting up the BG

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I just picked up a 3 bulb vanity light and wired a cord up to it. Now I need some 60w fluroescent bulbs for it, does anyone know which bulb to get, maybe daylight or cool?

why do you need all the light on a back glass? don't you have eyes blink.png

Guest 515tinter
I just picked up a 3 bulb vanity light and wired a cord up to it. Now I need some 60w fluroescent bulbs for it, does anyone know which bulb to get, maybe daylight or cool?

why do you need all the light on a back glass? don't you have eyes :grouphug

that was mature..... :smoker

as for bulbs anything should work I know some members put down white tape in the cracks that way the light reflects off it better

Guest VaTinterPMan

You talking about to have light on the back glass to help see shrink? or to Cut your final pattern after shrinking?

Any light will do for both, I just have a drop light to use when cutting final pattern and I have enough light in my garage to see pretty well.

Don't listen to scotty hes just messing with ya. For a second I thought this person was wanting help to grow plants inside. Cough Cough.

Guest 515tinter
Don't listen to scotty hes just messing with ya. For a second I thought this person was wanting help to grow plants inside. Cough Cough.

:grouphug where has your mind wandered to?!

Guest VaTinterPMan

:grouphug I mean thats the first time I've heard of people asking for advice on lighting. So just got me thinking. Esp with daylight or cool.

Oh yeah the new way people are growing stuff inside tomatoes vegies any plant even green are LED's Half the price of HPS and other lights. Used in green houses and Hot houses to help speed up the growing time esp now in winter time when daylight is only 8 hours.

I've always used a flood light that has a 500w bulb in it. It's never let me down even if working with 5%. The light only cost abot $15 at any hardware store. Works real well if you set the light up on a box or something that way you can see the bottom of the by real well and it won't burn the seat

Archived