Thanks Ford

Guest scottydosnntkno
Id love to have a SHO

:poke hands down best quality mid range car on the market. and for a mid size, the fusion is best also(hence car of the year)

Id love to have a SHO

:beer hands down best quality mid range car on the market. and for a mid size, the fusion is best also(hence car of the year)

Until they are outta warranty then have your check book ready when it has issues...and it will have issues its a ford. The sho models in the 90's had yamaha engines and were notorious for ignition problems. Getting parts for these things was difficult also. I just hope they put some thought into this one.

Id love to have a SHO

:boogie hands down best quality mid range car on the market. and for a mid size, the fusion is best also(hence car of the year)

Until they are outta warranty then have your check book ready when it has issues...and it will have issues its a ford. The sho models in the 90's had yamaha engines and were notorious for ignition problems. Getting parts for these things was difficult also. I just hope they put some thought into this one.

One of the fastest cars I'v ever drivin..93 --95 SHO highway patrol.....scary fast. I'd love to have one.

Id love to have a SHO

:boogie hands down best quality mid range car on the market. and for a mid size, the fusion is best also(hence car of the year)

One of the fastest cars I'v ever drivin..93 --95 SHO highway patrol.....scary fast. I'd love to have one.

I had a girlfriend with a 95 SHO. It was green, and gorgeous. I would also say, the Yamaha engines were an upgrade for reliability compared the the Ford engine. Ford is doing so well right now and even though I am a Ford guy, it makes me happy to see an American vehicle doing well. I would say the same thing if GM refused a bailout and was doing well also. This is a smack in the face for GM and Chrysler....and Ford gets to do what they want w/o intervention from the govt, which I think is why they are doing so well. Kudos to Ford!

Guest scottydosnntkno
Id love to have a SHO

:beer hands down best quality mid range car on the market. and for a mid size, the fusion is best also(hence car of the year)

how can you compare a 2010 vehicle to one from the 90s? Their completely different types of vehicles. Back in the 90s, Imports were the most reliable, and domestics weren't. Over the past 10 years, import quality has gone down year after year, and had many more issues in the past. Ford, on the other hand, has been steadily improving year after year.

Their finally getting around to putting their truck reliability into the passenger cars, and designing cars that people actually want to by(as shown by the focus, fusion, and now taurus). You see a LOT more ford trucks on the road with 2-300k miles than you do a toyota truck, their frames collapse long before that :nope

Ford is making leaps and bounds over its competition, and will emerge as the top player in the auto industry, if they haven't yet. Ford is the best manufacturer on the market right now, and I would pick one of their cars over someone elses no questions. Even my dad, after being a GM guy for years and years, is going to be getting a new taurus when his lease is up on his buick. My mom just bought a new escape, and it is definitely the best drive and fit/finish of any car I can remember anyone in my family having.

Well, I wouldnt say all Ford vehicles were crap. I had a 91 F-150 that was SOOOOOO reliable. I am still looking for another truck JUST like this one. It was a Custom w/o power windows or locks, no carpet(rubber) but it was an automatic and the a/c threw ice cubes at you. No frills at all, 300 I6. Sold it after I got married. If there was ever a vehicle I sold that I almost cried, it was this one. It took me 6 months to find it. I want another one. These, along with Silverados in the 90's were the BEST trucks money could buy, and they are still incredibly reliable.

pics089.jpg

Archived