Gold reflective?

Have a potential customer that asked about a Gold colored reflective. I am thinking that Llumar had something in the older film styles.....

are there any GOOD gold colored films for commercial? The windows are 20" x 58" double pane on a few then a couple doors....

Guest auricwealth
Have a potential customer that asked about a Gold colored reflective. I am thinking that Llumar had something in the older film styles.....

are there any GOOD gold colored films for commercial? The windows are 20" x 58" double pane on a few then a couple doors....

These are pretty good:-

Gold on Single Side:-

http://www.johnsonwindowfilms.com/AR.php

MGD Series

Gold on Both Sides:-

http://www.suntekfilms.com/specs_spec.htm

NSN Series

~ ~ ~ "She didn't believe in angels until she fell in love with one." ~ ~ ~

Guest auricwealth
Ok....so how is the longevity of your film Howard or the others listed? My understanding would be that this the older DYE tech that will fade.

oh, I think you need to find out the acceptable VLT range for your customer before narrowing down.

If the customer is seeking >50% VLT, you got to depend on sputtered films. Otherwise, for VLT 20 & below, howard's recommended type (eg. Silver gold) will do fine.

Ok....so how is the longevity of your film Howard or the others listed? My understanding would be that this the older DYE tech that will fade.

There wouldn't be any dye in that particular construction, so no need to worry about that. The film has a 10 Year Commercial / Lifetime Residential Warranty.

We sell quite a bit of it to a glazing contractor who has been installing it on "Pizzaria Uno" stores throughout the Northeast for at least 10 years. It's part of their design scheme. I drive by those locations from time to time and the film still looks perfect to me.

I think you'll be fine.

-Howard

Guest auricwealth
the building he is referring to is darker and very reflective.....so I am sure a 20% range would be great.

Good for u. hehee, sputtered costs more. :evileye

Now, here are your options:-

1. Howard mentioned Gold-Silver-Gold from Llumar

2. Gold Exterior/Silver Interior - most popular because users would usually prefer to stare at neutral colors (internal view) and use the gold tone to improve aesthetics of the property.

3. Silver Exterior/Gold Interior

Archived